Julie Chen reveals eyesight surgical treatment that will Westernize the woman look


Julie Chen admits the lady acquired job completed in the woman eyes. Understand exactly why the lady thought i would get less than your chef's knife.

Julie Chen involving "The Talk" embraced an important technique Thursday about the exhibit: The lady possessed naff surgical treatment completed in the woman eyes while in the hope involving improving the woman vocation.
julie chen plastic surgery, julie chen plastic surgeon, julie chen pre plastic surgery, julie chen good plastic surgery, julie chen bad plastic surgery, julie chen awful plastic surgery
Julie Chen reveals eye surgery to Westernize her look
The reason? She'd been recently told she'd certainly not make your anchor table in Dayton, Ohio, since the lady seemed to be Offshore. Next some sort of top-notch adviser in not any not sure terminology informed her basically the same factor — the lady were required to Westernize the woman look.

"He said, 'I cannot represent you unless you get plastic surgery to make your eyes look bigger.' ... and I did it," Chen revealed during what has been a week of the show's hosts each unveiling a major secret from her past.

"If you look at the after, the eyes are bigger, I look more alert ... more expressive," she said, agreeing with a very supportive co-host Sheryl Underwood on that last point.

However do the lady own every regrets? How must the lady think concerning their self currently, the woman co-hosts wished to understand.

"Now I sometimes wonder...." But, she said, "After I had that done ... the ball did roll for me. Which I struggle with, wow, did I give in to 'the man' and do this?" Indeed, Chen has notched a career as a successful journalist, including time at the anchor desk for CBS Morning News and more. Not to mention her gig as the host of CBS' "Big Brother."

Right after assurances coming from the woman co-hosts that not any, the lady, Mrs. Les Moonves, hadn't assigned in to "the person, " the lady twisted them upwards.

"I will say this ... I don't like to live with regrets. I did it, I moved on, no one's more proud of being Chinese than I am, and I have to live with the decisions I have made. That's my secret.".